Welcome to the Bert's Black Widow H-D® Inner Web Loyalty Rewards Program!
We offer our valued customers an easy way to earn points for your purchases, and exchange them for dollar-value coupons towards other items and services. This is one of our ways of saying 'thank you' for coming back again and again. It's easy to join, build up points, and use your reward coupons.
How do I join?
It's easy! On your next visit to Bert's Black Widow Harley-Davidson®, ask for an Inner Web Loyalty Rewards card from our friendly staff. There is no cost, and it only takes a few seconds. If you purchase an eligible item, you'll even start earning points the very same day!
How does it work?
You will receive 1 point for every $1.00 you spend in-store at Bert's Black Widow Harley-Davidson® on General Merchandise and Parts & Accessories. Also, you will earn 300 points when you purchase a vehicle and 100 points on your birthday.
Active Bert's Black Widow HOG® Chapter members will earn 1.5 points per dollar!
You can use your earned points toward redeeming these dollar-value coupons. You can set up and log into your Inner Web Loyalty Rewards Portal at the top of the page to see your balance.
|100 Points||$5 Reward Coupon|
|250 Points||$15 Reward Coupon|
|500 Points||$35 Reward Coupon|
|750 Points||$55 Reward Coupon|
|1000 Points||$80 Reward Coupon|
|1250 Points||$100 Reward Coupon|
|1500 Points||$125 Reward Coupon|
|2000 Points||$200 Reward Coupon|
When you are ready to redeem your points for a Rewards Coupon, our staff will assist you in printing one out in the store. Please be aware that it will need to be applied to purchases you make on that same day.
We also ask that you allow at least 72 hours for your points to become available after a purchase. Any delays or problems with your balance will usually be resolved within 7-10 days. Please note: Special Orders are not rewarded until these items are paid for in full and picked up.
What purchases are not rewarded?
- Purchases made by third party payments (Insurance, warranty, etc.)
- Gift Card Purchases
- Taxes, Fees, Service Shop Supplies, and Service Labor
- Sale and discounted items
- Online purchases
- Non-Inventory purchases (Rentals, Insurances, Pre-paid maintenance plans, etc.)
- Parts & Accessories Purchased as part of a Vehicle Sale
Do my points expire?
Your Inner Web Points will reset each year on the anniversary of the date you were issued your card. It is important to redeem all your points for coupons before that date (we’ll write the date on the card for you so you don’t forget). After the expiration date, all reward point values are set to zero and accumulation of points begins with purchases made the day after your anniversary date.
Terms & Conditions
- Bert's Black Widow Harley-Davidson® reserves the right to discontinue or modify the Inner Web Loyalty Rewards Program privileges for individual members and/or void all or a portion of the member's points balance if points or coupons have been issued or received, or redeemed through human or computer error, fraud or theft, through illegal means, or in any manner inconsistent with the intent of the program.
- Bert's Black Widow Harley-Davidson® reserves the right to modify or cancel the Inner Web Loyalty Rewards Program as a whole at any time.
- All points are given at the discretion of Bert's Black Widow Harley-Davidson®. Points can be changed, removed or added at any time and hold no cash value. Any or all discrepancies are decided by management, and all decisions are final.
- Employees of Bert's Black Widow Harley-Davidson® are not eligible for the program. Anyone with a store discount for any reason will not be eligible to participate, including product vendors or those with business accounts.
- Points and reward coupons have no cash value. Rewards cannot be redeemed and placed on account, or converted to a gift card.
- Reward accounts are non-transferable. Reward cards/accounts can only be used by the original customer who joined the program, with the only exception being a member's spouse. A picture ID may be required to redeem points or use reward coupons.
- Reward coupons must be used in their entirety upon presentation, or the left-over value will be lost.
- Special Orders in General Merchandise, Parts & Accessories, or Clothing are not rewarded until they are paid for in-full and picked up.
- Customers do not earn points from using a reward coupon, or through using any other type of discount or store coupon. A negative amount of points will be added to the rewards account when a reward coupon is used, based on the dollar-value of the coupon. If the reward coupon is being used to purchase something which does not earn points, it will be applied to the next purchase in which reward points are earned. For this reason, some accounts may temporarily have a negative balance.